About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Collateral Technology team requires a PMO to support the delivery of several technology work streams. This critical project role will incorporate many deliverables.
The successful candidate will be an experienced PMO with a track record of 4 to 6 years in delivering, complex project outcomes. Key Roles & Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Vendor management support (POs, SOW, etc)
- Accurately track and report staff headcount by different employment categories
- Perform regular program/project report consolidation and submission
- Tracking and reporting of project cost, revenue and project milestones
- Analyse trends, highlight issues and work with relevant parties to resolve issues
- Track and report staff attrition and highlight any issues and concerns to senior management in a timely manner
- Produce monthly management reports by consolidating project achievements and concerns
- Input to Technology Business Function operational processes, communication and executions
- Own relevant Technology Bridge sites
- Propose and develop productivity and quality KPI metrics to drive Agile and quality improvement
- Periodically track and report the productivity and quality of application development teams
- Manage project expenditure vs. budget
Qualifications & Skills
Desirable but not Essential
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field or an MBA
- Confident, proactive and responsible
- Tactfully communicate sensitive information
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Deep understanding of project management and business development
- Understand enterprise financial analysis
- Aptitude to learn technology project activities, technical terms and communication with technical professionals
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.