Project Manager - Operational Excellence (Robotics)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Act as the bridge between the RPA/BA team and the stakeholders.
- Good language and communication skills are needed given there is a great deal of communication with cross-border stakeholders.
- Act as a control point for RPA development team governance.
- And have an overall responsibility to ensure time delivery and control of RPA.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Working with GBS China LEAN and Operations Team to plan the automation of the Lean program
- Responsible for taking decisions on potential bottlenecks in processes to streamline them
- Recommends major changes in processes and systems
- Exposure to Lean Management preferred
- Post Graduate (Engineers and MBAs preferred)
- Should have overall 8 years+ of experience in Robotics
- Coaching, mentoring & training experience
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder management, influencing and change management skills
- Successful co-ordination and facilitation of delivery of project outcomes from various stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering measurable and sustainable benefits from large process improvement programs
- Track record of building positive working relationships with people who work in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent communication in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Flexible, adaptable and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.