Senior Manager– aXess Academy China
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- aXess Academy will be the new platform to upskill the technology expertise of the Bank
- The Academy will build a strong foundation of our Banking and Open Banking IT systems and new technologies through hands-on class learning curriculums
- Provide hands-on training for our core capabilities and emerging technologies
- The Academy will develop our technology staff for current and future roles through role based competency learning roadmaps
Our Ideal Candidate
- Conduct presentations and webinars.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
- Identifying training needs in conjunction with Corporate Learning Centre department and coordinate all training delivery.
- Work with Corporate Learning centre and internal admin personnel to coordinate all Training related arrangements like Training materials, venue arrangements etc.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Co-ordinate with the required staff in-order to commence training sessions.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Deploy training to targeted personnel.
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 5 - 10 Years' Experience in Training and General HR Activities.
- Hands on experience in conducting, Coordinating & Maintaining Training MIS.
- Should be excellent in MS Office.
- Excellent Communication skills and attention to details.
- Training capability and Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, good organizational, people management and project management skills; detail oriented
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.