Specialist - Wealth Settlements
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Responsible for management of Wealth Settlements team . Including responsible for whole team's control and support on BAU transactions The Role Responsibilities
- Participate in the setting of objectives, ILDP, establishing performance goals, and monitoring overall team performance.
- Ensure BAU cases processed strictly follow DOI& Policy and meet SLA requirement.
- Ensuring staff are adequately trained for the processing role.
- Maintain constant communication with stakeholders and ensure KPIs/SLAs are reported and shared during monthly reviews
- Ensure to report department head all irregular issues and potential risks promptly.
- Continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness by working with relevant parties, identifying areas for process improvements and enhancing customer experience.
- Ensuring effective management on risk, cost and attrition.
- Prepare Department Management with all required management reports for the team.
- Properly arrange team resource, support with HK/CN business if senior management required.
- Follow the code of conduct strictly, and ensure team to comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures .
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.