Supervisor Regulatory Reporting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Business
- AML Reporting Team is responsible for submitting transaction data which meets reporting requirements to LSRU and then package to PBOC.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure to delivery highly inputted data quality.
- Ensure all the reports processed are compliance with the report DOI provided by stakeholder.
- Ensure nil reports pending/delay caused by personal reasons.
- Timely escalate to team leader for any irregular BAU reports.
- Establish the effective communications with all internal/external clients.
- Assist on other activities assigned by team leader.
- Ensure all the behaviours are compliance with group/company code of conduct policy.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.