About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To support Retail Banking solution delivery, to ensure high quality of the projects
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work closely with local team leader and over-sea colleagues for project delivery
- Work closely with develop team to ensure the quality and provide support until project implementation.
- Understand and ensure compliance with the Bank processes, standards, guidelines and the SDLC framework.
- Report to the supervisor periodically on work accomplishments, and escalate issues which cannot be resolved.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer and related.
- 1 years or above of overall IT testing experience
- Experience of preparing test plan, test cases, test report and issue report in English
- Experience in writing test cases and executing them.
- Experience in web/mobile testing.
- Experience in mobile or web automation testing, like Robot framework, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber framework is a plus
- Familiar with Java, python is a plus
- Familiar with SQL and execution is a plus
- Strong initiative-taking and follow-through skills, strong ownership and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively in an flexible, changing and challenging environment, manage multiple activities and priorities and work well under pressure.
- Good communication skill
- Fluent oral English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.