Associate Financial Analyst
Job Description The FP&A team is looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and hardworking individual who has exceptional communication skills to work as part of the Financial Planning and Analysis group, supporting each of Moody's Analytics' lines of business. Key responsibilities for this individual would include:
- Supporting Ad Hoc projects based on business needs such as reviewing and creating a vendor level P&L across Moody's Analytics to support better quality discussions with the lines of business.
- Support expense planning teams inclusive of
- Assist with position management ensuring open position details are shared with the Lines of Business
- Utilize corporate planning systems to input and report forecast data
- Review and validate reclass entries
- Support MA consolidations team in delivery of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other business discipline or progress toward equivalent accountancy qualification
- 1-3 years of relevant financial experience with planning and analysis processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage projects including regular planning processes and ad-hoc analytical projects
- Able to work both self-directed as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with sometimes competing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Hyperion and SAP is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.