Financial Analyst – FP&A
Scope/Supervision and Interaction
- Work as a team to develop and manage MIS consolidated interactive dashboards or operational analytics to highlight the status of Key performance indicators and provide insightful information to business and Finance management
- Support enhancement of consolidated actual/budget/forecast analysis and monthly/quarterly close process
- Identify process commonalities to align similar activities, where possible
- Recommend improvements/enhancements to current processes and reporting
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Finance management
- Makes decisions appropriate for level of responsibility
- Raises concerns to the appropriate level of management and keeps management informed of activities
- Interacts with MIS Business Planning group in different countries, Corporate Planning, Accounting and Finance organization, Hyperion systems, and business line representatives
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Financial Engineering
- 1- 3 years of relevant financial experience with planning and analysis processes is preferred
- Proficiency of reading/writing codes for financial models
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools
- Passionate and willing to learn new skills with high-level problem-solving skills
- Advanced English in both written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to multidimensional reporting applications
- Superior skills with Microsoft Office applications (advanced knowledge in Office 365 is a plus)
- Ability to develop interactive dashboards or financial models using macro, Business Intelligence tool, such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial statement reporting
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of workflows and proactive in process improvement
- Comfortable with adapting multiple systems and performing research
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.