Interactive Brokers Software Services Estonia OU a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info Responsibilities
- Develop re-gressional tests
- Clearly document and maintain their work
- Work with existing documentation
- Debug existing code
- Work on multiple projects at the same time with varying degrees of priority
- Work closely with others or a manager as well as work without close supervision
- Reproduce and document bugs
- Work with multiple operating systems and test different types of systems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, physical science or engineering
- A fundamental understanding and experience with Java
- Experience with writing either unit tests or UI tests
- More than two years of experience with automated software testing processes
- Experience with test automation for mobile apps
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Git, CVS, Ant, Maven, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, Junit
- Familiarity with web applications testing (Selenium)
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
We offer We offer competitive pay and a variety of interesting projects that will appeal to most hungry software engineers. Our culture is centered on software development, and we have a very flat management hierarchy, ensuring that your talents and contributions will be noticed. Your voice will be heard and the changes you implement will make a difference.
- Basic user knowledge of Unix
- Experience with commercial mobile manual/automation test management packages (SauceLabs, BitBar, etc...)
- Discretionary performance based bonus
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation
- Stock incentive plan
- Lunch paid for by the company
For more information about IBKR, please visit www.ibkr.com/info