KeyQuant, a quantitative and systematic Hedge Fund manager, is seeking a Client Reporting Analyst (“CDI contract”) to provide support to the Sales Team in its Paris office.
Specialized in quantitative and systematic investment management, KeyQuant was created in 2009 and is now one of the leading French asset managers in the space. With current assets under management of $430 million and 15 employees, the company is currently in a strong growth phase and values the contribution of each person. We seek to offer an innovative work environment and an impeccable quality of service to our clients.
Both French and English are spoken at the office.
The Client Reporting Analyst (CRA) will support the sales team in their day-to-day activities, taking ownership of all client reporting currently in place, and acting as the important link between the compliance and sales team.
This opportunity is a chance for the successful candidate to evolve within one of the few systematic quant managers located in Paris. The position should provide plenty of opportunities to learn more about this innovative and fast changing area.
It is also a chance to work within a human-sized team with a start-up mindset.
- Sales support – Help the sales team in their day-to-day tasks
- Updating of the marketing materials including: Presentations, factsheets and DDQs
- Depending on the profile, improving the automation of updating process and excel spreadsheets
- Creating ad-hoc charts, slides or analysis as per requested by the sales team
- To be a champion of the CRM system, supporting the sales team in account planning, and maintenance of marketing lists
- Mapping of new prospects
- Seeking to enhance knowledge and continuously improve the support function around the sales team
- Client reporting and servicing - provide exceptional client service and execution on client requests, producing high quality, accurate, and timely reporting
- To be the main point of contact when sales representatives are out of office
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met and that client reports are accurate
- Ensure follow-up and a prompt turnaround of client queries
- Develop detailed knowledge of clients and the environment in which the firm provides solutions
- Compliance – responsible for adherence to the firm's compliance policies and procedures and act as the go-between agent between sales team and compliance.
- Maintain and update a disclaimer database while ensuring that they are all up-to-date on the documents issued to investors as well as on the website (periodic reviews)
- In charge of the KYC process
- Ensure compliance of the marketing materials and timely circulation to the appropriate internal departments for approval
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Education: Strong academic credentials (master’s degree in economics, legal/compliance or accounting)
- Experience: Previous professional experience (1-3 years) in investment management (in a client service-related role, a middle office role or reporting officer).
- Communication skills: Fluent in French and English (order of importance)
- The position requires proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project/Time management: Demonstrated skill in prioritizing and handling multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail: Paying attention to every detail on every page of a presentation
- Self-starter with problem solving attitude, takes ownership of task items
- Financial and quantitative acumen
- A positive attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential.
Please send your application with the following reference title:
Sales Team application: Client reporting analyst – Yourfirstname Yourlastname
20 rue Quentin-Bauchart, 75008 Paris, France