Customer Care Representative
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Customer Care Representative, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - France//Paris.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
Responsible for providing efficient, friendly and quality service to customers. Answering queries, providing information and guiding customers through various banking procedures; marketing the Group's products and services and encouraging customers to increase their business with the Group. Greets and answers inquiries from persons entering/calling the bank. Effectively educate and guide the customers to enhance the usage of bank's alternative delivery channels. Role Description:
- Proactively market the Group's products to increase sales volume and profitability, and to achieve or exceed set targets and goals.
- Strive to be mindful of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for branch customer service performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction all times and resolve customer complaints timely and effectively.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and Compliance function as and when required.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with branch customers and all other related units of the Group to achieve goals/objectives.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, especially for telephone or e-mail queries, and provide information about various products and services offered by the Group.
- Perform certain customer related tasks such as posting account opening, customer data maintenance, issue of balance/no liability certificates etc.
- Will handle all walk-in customers at the branch by either directing them to appropriate counter or by resolving their inquiries.
- Cross sell bank's products to walk-in customers through proactive approaches. Provide basic information on all products/services. Responds to opportunity arising for cross selling.
- Manages the branch lobby area.
- Enhance usage of alternate delivery channel.
- Call customers to information desk to answer inquiries
- Continuously reconcile inventories and undelivered items (cards, pin mailer, cheque book, etc), and oversee delivery to account holder towards aiming to exceed customers' expectations and enhance their satisfaction up to the pre-decided levels.
- Manage the wait time of branch platform area with friendly interaction with the customers to track the service indicator
- Assist customers in filling out various forms and applications as requested such as opening an account; applying for an ATM, credit cards and cheque book; standing order instructions etc.
- Receive loan applications from customers and prepare the corresponding loan agreements.
- Should be able to assume teller or branch operations staff responsibilities at peak times, or whenever necessary.
- Carry out assigned clerical tasks when necessary.
- Relevant diploma or experience.
- Proficient, typically 2 years experience related to branch customer service in a major banking institution.
- Highly customer-oriented.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability.
- Working knowledge of banking products and marketing.
- Ability to work in teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV