MFEX Group is an independent market infrastructure supporting the distribution of funds. We offer financial institutions a highly automated, secure and cost-efficient solution for trading funds, recovering rebates and delivering updated fund information. We are a team of around 100 employees with offices in Stockholm (headquarters), Umea, Paris, Singapore and Geneva. Our highly automated, secure and SWIFT-based infrastructure allows us to process more than 200.000 fund orders per month. Our distributors include private banks, insurance companies, IFAs and fund distribution platforms.
MFEX is currently looking for a Parisian Relationship Management Assistant to support its rapid growth.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Fund Company Relationship Support:
- Offering an analytic & responsive support to the Manager’s needs.
- Provide data analysis and reports.
- Maintaining an operational coordination between the different services.
- Covering operational relationship with the Fund Companies.
- Supporting the Implementation of new Clients.
- Database management (CRM/ proprietary fund database).
The successful candidate will:
- be fluent in French and English
- have Excellent Office Pack skills, VBA is a plus
- be rigorous with figures, with coordinative capabilities
- show strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills
- be curious and willing to learn.
- If you are intersted, please contact us via MFEX email@example.com Do not hesitate to visit our Website, www.mfex.com