Expected arrival date: as soon as possible
The Middle Office manager is involved on a daily basis in the control, support and monitoring of the financial management of private debt funds and equity transactions managed and advised by Schroder Aida.
The main tasks of the Middle Office Manager will be:
- Control and support with the acquisition of new transactions
- Daily management of transactions and asset portfolios
- Administration of investment funds, reporting and control of NAV
- Support for the creation of new funds
- Improvement of existing processes, backup
The Middle Office manager's main contacts will be:
- Front Office managers, borrowers, agents and other counterparties as part of the control and execution process for new transactions but also as part of the daily monitoring of portfolio transactions;
- Sales representatives and customers (French or foreign) concerning the setting up of funds and reports at the time of creation as well as periodically as part of the daily administration of funds on reports and capital calls, in particular;
- The RCCI (Head of Compliance and Internal Control), the Legal Department and the Head of Risk Management;
- External administrative and accounting management/auditor (inventories, specific data, periodic reporting, legal reporting of funds) and other financial controllers.
Required profile :
- Master 2 in Finance or infrastructure environment
- Minimum five years of experience in asset management industry: Middle Office or Back Office
- Knowledge of financial instruments such as loans and debt securities
- Knowledge of investment funds (in France and abroad) and companies administration : Fonds Commun de Titrisation (FCT), Sociétés Anonymes, Société de Libre Partenariat (SLP), Limited Partnership (LP), Luxembourg Investment Vehicles (SA, SCS, SCSp, RAIF) etc...
- Knowledge of investment fund accounting (local accounting principles as well as IFRS standards, setting up the NAV, valuation of assets, etc... is a strong plus but not required
- Good level of English, good writing quality in French and English
- Rigour, autonomy and reliability
- Dynamism and team spirit
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Ability to synthesize, good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with all types of internal and external contacts
- You are involved and enjoy working in a reactive, creative and demanding environment
Schroder Aida is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.