Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €23.4 bn of assets under management and shareholders’ equity of €3.1 bn (as at 30 June 2019). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiaries, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 480 staff (as at 30 June 2019) in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Luxemburg, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo offices.
Your mission is to assist the sales team in their various daily tasks:
• Taking into account the requests of our customers
• Feed our customer databases
• Follow-up of the business intelligence and competitive activity
• Creation of marketing materials produced in collaboration with sales and management teams
• Writing commercial arguments
Joining us, you will have the opportunity to work in a growing and challenging environment.