A renowned hedge fund is seeking a talented Junior Quantitative Analyst. This Hedge Fund specializes in trading derivatives instruments. Candidates must have a doctorate or Ph.D. from a Tier1 business or engineering school, with a major that has potential applications in finance.
This is a unique chance for candidates to learn the ins and outs of the financial industry while working with experienced researchers, traders and portfolio managers to learn the industry's hidden secrets.
· Financial background and understanding of the markets.
· Proficient in Excel, VBA, Python or C++ / C# and with strong IT skills.
· Quantitative / trading background
· All asset classes are of interest, but equities, futures, and currencies are the most of interest
• Actively working on research topics provided by the department or by the portfolio managers
• Developing models and simulations to validate existing and future results
• Initiating research ideas to generate fund performance
• Development of tools to monitor and evaluate investment ideas
Location: France Paris
Salary: € Negotiable
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or Info@srinvestmentpartners.com for more details
Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/s-r-investment-partners/?viewAsMember=true
London | New York | Paris | Zurich | Frankfurt | Luxembourg | Dubai | Singapore | Hong Kong