Relationship Officer (KYC)
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Relationship Officer (KYC), to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - France//Paris.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of all operational documentation control in respect of customer account maintenance acting as the subject matter expert on the first line of defence by effective Know Your Customer (KYC). They will assist Front Office staff in obtaining all original account opening documentation for Financial Institutions customers including: conducting the analysis and documenting of applicable due diligence. Job Role holder will review all customer documentation to ensure compliance with procedures and regulatory requirements. They will be responsible for the safe custody of the documents throughout the process and after. The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring that these documents are scanned and can be retrieved from the Bank's archive system. Role Description:
- Ensure the completeness of documentation in the opening, review and maintenance of Retail, Corporate, Treasury and Financial institutions account relationships (conventional and Islamic), review documentation on all new accounts to ensure proper procedures were followed and red flags were properly followed up and approved.
- Ensure all KYC, due diligence and other regulatory requirements are met for new accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and handle daily middle office tasks related to Correspondent Banking and Trade finance activities
- Maintain the safe custody of all documents by filing documents in accordance with the set policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Engage, in liaison with Relationship Managers, with customers and their representatives in obtaining and completing the documentary requirements necessary to open and maintain accounts with the Branch.
- Analysis of KYC and due diligence data in support of Relationship Manager review of customer information.
- Timely update of customer files consequent upon risk rated review, changes in the postal address, employment details, ownership of business, legal form of business etc.
- Provision of relevant periodic Management Information for review at Committees (in accordance with Branch Governance framework).
- Liaise with HO credit admin on the credit documentation meeting the terms & conditions as per approval.
- Seek HO Credit Admin acknowledgment when needed for collaterals submitted and supporting documents.
- Seek HO Credit Admin Review and have the checklist completed for Credit Operations to complete the remaining tasks
- Maintain activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/ units to achieve improvements in turn-around time
- Undertake to learn the full remit of KYC retirements in the country and undertake to remain current of current and future requirements as they are announced
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, the QNB country Compliance manual; Compliance Policies and Procedures and; the Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Understand and effectively perform your role under the Three Lines of Defence principle to identify, measure, monitor, manage and report risks.
- Support the framework of RCSA, KRI, Incident reporting and remediation, as appropriate, in accordance with the Operational Risk Management requirements.
- University graduate preferably with a Major in Finance, Banking, Economics, Mathematics or Business Administration (related field of study)
- At least 5-6 years relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably with a large local / International Bank.
- Fluent in French and English
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV