Vice President, Valuation Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
In Paris, our Valuation Services team prepares objective and independent valuations for financial reporting, transaction and tax purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Valuation Services Vice Presidents work on a variety of assignments, including purchase price allocation, goodwill impairment testing, as well as business, intellectual property and management package valuation for a large range of industries. The analysis performed relies on financial modelling and the use of discounted cash flow, market and cost approaches. The role of the Vice President includes:
- Understanding the strategy and the business model of the company or the related assets being valued
- Providing insight on the subject industries, market and competitor information
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology, building and reviewing financial models
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- 5-6 year experience in valuation, finance and/or audit, including a deep knowledge of valuation techniques, high capabilities of constructing and reviewing valuation models, as well as experience in financial accounts and business plan analysis
- Graduated from a leading Business or Engineering School
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent French and English required
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.