Strategy & Operations Manager (f/m/div)
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe's number one fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
To support the execution of the finleap strategy, we are looking for an Strategy & Operations Manager (f/m/div)
. As Strategy & Operations Manager (f/m/div) you'll be part of the team that is responsible for ensuring that our vision translates into a strategy and concepts that guides and defines our actions. You'd work in close collaboration with our Senior Manager Strategy & Operations, two Analysts as well as CEO of finleap and our department heads. What will keep you challenged?
Requirements What will make you succeed?
- Together with the Senior Strategy & Operations Manager you will drive strategical projects.
- You support the translation of our vision and strategy into the definition of finleaps KPIs, action steps and plans and create recommendations on how to build a structure that enables the teams to meet them.
- In close collaboration with the Senior Strategy & Operations Manager and the department heads you observe and analyse the performance of our departments, translate your findings into reports for our board of investors and draft suggestions on how to enhance our strategy execution plan.
- You actively support the preparation of the investor and management meetings.
- Lead the content support of our CEO. Being the one who gathers the information on the departments' performance and having the overall big picture in mind, you support our CEO to create the story about finleap that puts us on a track of success.
- You bring at least 4 years of relevant experience in consulting or in strategic units of digital companies, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills that allow you to dig deeper into our performance analysis and design recommendations on fulfilling the vision of finleap.
- Superior interpersonal skills are key to this role as we expect you to work inclusively, communicate effectively and act with a high social and emotional intelligence.
- Even in a sometimes ambiguous surrounding you manage and enjoy to work result and solution oriented.
- Your extremely good skills in story lining are backed up with Power Point and Excel skills that others could only dream of.
- An understanding of the fintech market and business models is crucial to this role.
- Your English is at least on a C1 level, German is a plus.
- Working on strategic topics across our group, you'll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting Fintech and Insurtech start-up's being evolved
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 55+ nationalities
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started