Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo has a new opportunity for an experienced and professional Account Manager to join the team based in Dusseldorf.
The Account Manager role reports into the Portfolio Manager DACH, which is part of the Service & Delivery Risk Function within Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF). The primary role of the Account Manager is to minimize losses & to provide Dealer service through effective management of assigned customer Portfolio. The Account Manager will work closely with Underwriting, Commercial, Portfolio Control, Field Audit and Operations to ensure the smooth delivery of Risk Controls & Customer Service in accordance with Commercial Distribution Finance's (CDF) SOP's & Procedures . Responsibilities:
The Account Manager will be responsible for the in life management of an assigned portfolio of accounts and additional support within the Service & Delivery function on various daily task. This will primarily include the provision of customer service and risk management. To achieve this, the Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a daily workflow (Portfolio Control System) to promptly address delinquencies on customer accounts to ensure Wells Fargo remain secure and minimize the need for management interventions.
- Registration document handling + control activities for vehicles
- Managing the maintenance of the third party document handling tool including monthly reconciliation and direct contact with involved parties
- Customer service on day-to-day activities
- Preparing customer correspondence for various notification
- Requesting documentation in close coordination with the Account Managers
- Scanning & uploading of received documents
- Collaborating across functions to provide best service to our customers
- Various internal reporting requirements.
- Taking part in projects
- Filing of original contracts / checking of accurate upload into the system
- Follow Complaints process to ensure the customer is treated fairly.
- Prompt completion of all Wells Fargo Learning tasks to ensure practice and compliance are current.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Customer Service Orientation
- Organizational skills
- Processing skills with high concentration of accuracy and details
- Communication skills - ability to relay required information clearly and succinctly to the customer; ability to listen to the customer and answer queries in a clear, diplomatic and articulate manner; communicate directly with customers, vendors, and internal functions
- Credit Control / Collections Experience.
- Problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs
- Work within the framework of company regulations e.g. data protection, ensuring compliance at all times.
- Teamwork Orientation
- Fluent in German and English language
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.