- €100.000 – €130.000 + Bonus
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Seven Lanes GmbH
- 21 Feb 18
The Company is a leading independent investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raising to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. The firm acts for clients located throughout the world and is now looking for an Associate (M&A) to join their team in Frankfurt.
- Why you should join the team
- Despite the firm’s continuing growth, it remains much smaller than other investment banking firms. The team in Frankfurt is well established in the market and offers numerous benefits to professionals, including direct exposure to a group of highly experienced Managing Directors, a prestigious client base and strong deal flow.
- With offices across all major financial hubs around the world (14 locations incl. New York, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Madrid, São Paulo, Sydney, and Tokyo), and with clients much further afield, this Company has a highly international footprint. Accordingly, employees frequently find themselves working on high profile, cross-border assignments.
- The Job
- Managing and assisting the entire transaction process
- Assisting in the development and continued cultivation of client relationships
- Managing and assisting in the preparation of financial models and business valuations
Interested in this opportunity?
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org for a short call and more information about the position and company