Client Services, FM Client Experience
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
• Serve as a senior client service representative for London/Europe based clients.
• Monitor Client Service London / FMO CC UK daily workflows, acting as a support unit to StanChart London / Europe Sales Desks.
• daily workflows for Clients.
• Ensure a consistently high level of Customer Service is provided to Stakeholders and Clients.
• Serve as a key point of escalation for all client escalations.
• Serve as an internal subject matter expert for other client service staff
• Fully understand the Financial Market Operations (FMO) business strategy and leadership expectations and how it supports the Bank's overall strategy
• Provide oversight to the way queries are prioritised and handled for any Premium clients.
• Demonstrate sound and objective judgement when dealing with conflicts due to prioritisation.
• Drive process improvements on any daily processing or BAU tasks undertaken by FMOCCUK or SCB Hubs.
• Identify processing/training gaps within FMOCCUK or Hubs and propose solutions to address.
• Manage complex client services scenarios
• Use extensive knowledge to identify process to resolve
• Ensure team is trained on the new or updated processes.
• Key escalation point for Corporate and Investor clients.
• Supervise FMOCCUK daily Workflows
• Ensure all Client Queries and escalations are resolved swiftly.
• Ensure that all operational policies and process standards are followed and adhered to.
• Identification and recording of key Operational Risk Issues. Participation in the Operational Risk discussions as necessary.
• Daily monitoring and governance of BAU performed by the SCB processing hubs.
• Work effectively with FMOCCUK and hub teams to give the best possible service to SCB clients.
• Ensure that FMOCCUK and Hub BAU processing is completed in line with agreed Clients SLA expectations.
• Identification and recording of key Operational Risk issues
• Ensure FMOCCUK actively capture Voice of Customer feedback, and follow-up on identified Action Points
• Given the nature of the job, the incumbent may be required to be on call 24*7, 365 days for critical/crisis/weather related situations. This includes the possibility of being required to stay in hotel accommodations close to the office for contingency planning purposes.
• As an essential staff member, it is also required that the incumbent perform regular checks to ensure that his/her laptop is in working condition in the event that is required for work to be performed from home
• It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, AML policies and Business Specific AML Policies and procedures.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.