Team Assistant, CRO office - Support and Administration
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
This role is a 12 months fixed term contract. Role Responsibilities:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Travel Arrangements: Organising travel itineraries including booking flights, car pick-ups, accommodation, and prepare/submit visa requests, booking restaurants, keep travel profiles up to date etc.
- Manage Outlook diaries including book meeting rooms (and if necessary refreshments), video conferencing and conference calls. Meet and greet visitors.
- Expense Management: Prepare claims online for reimbursements of business expenses
- Invoice settlement: Process invoices from external suppliers using ePro system for preparation for payment.
- Provide local support service to visiting executives, in liaison with that executive's PA to provide smooth continuity of service.
- Co-ordinate and order stationery, within budget constraints.
- Act as primary liaison with the IT and Telecom service support groups. Raise RMS & log IT Problem Tickets for team.
- Keep records of absence for the team, including holiday and sickness.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the CRO e.g. arrange conferences, printing, photocopying, scanning and off-site meetings, organising lunches.
- Process and support the on-boarding of new joiners and off-boarding for the team.
- Ability to work within a team environment and provide support in an effective manner. Multitasking under pressure whilst remaining calm, confidential and professional at all times.
- Proficiency with IT systems, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and internal intranet forms and processes.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.