Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
You will work within the Global Compliance Team with a specific focus on AML/CFT activity and initiatives, with a direct line to the Group Head of AML.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
What we expect
- Lead AML/CFT-related projects.
- Assist in AML/CFT investigations/testing (related to clients, investments and transactions.
- Participate in the execution of the Compliance Monitoring Plan controls related to AML/CFT matters.
- Centralize regulatory watch of local and cross-border Financial Crime regulations.
- Assist on training and awareness initiatives, advices and guidance to the business.
What we offer
- You have at least 5 years of experience in AML/CFT in the funds industry or banking sector.
- Knowledge of the European AML/CFT regulations.
- Ability to balance legal requirements with the commercial aspects of the business.
- Strong communication skills with ability to express opinion to external internal clients.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, Proficiency in German is of an advantage but not required
Partners Group is a financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a rapidly growing firm, we offer our employees a great place to work and develop professionally where success is recognized and rewarded. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity of perspectives.