As Senior Digital Transformation Manager (f/m/d) you are responsible for projects relating to strategic digital initiatives with focus on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. In your role you support a variety of transformation initiatives, e.g. the development of AI use cases, the functional build out of cloud-based AI platforms and Asset Management related data science challenges plus driving data exchange within the Allianz Group. As Senior Digital Transformation Manager (f/m/d) you will report to the Head of Business and Operational Transformation.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 2.000bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.
AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Transformation Manager (f/m/d) for our „Business & Operational Transformation“ department based in Munich, but globally active.
- Driving key strategic digital initiatives in close co-operation with Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO
- Strategic, conceptual and operational implementation of transformation projects / formats
- Close collaboration with Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO, with a focus on implementing AI / machine learning / (alternative) data use cases as well as working on new market trends / technologies with impact on the Asset Management value chain
- Independent assumption of projects
- Build trusted working relationships with other Allianz Asset Management functions and within Allianz Global Investors, PIMCO and relevant Group Center functions as well as external partners
- Several years of relevant work experience, delivering projects in AI or big data (ideally in the asset management, banking or finance environment)
- Master's degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent qualification
- Experience in transformation projects in large organizations with a good understanding of underlying drivers and key success factors as well as resilience and willingness to pro-actively drive transformation
- Very good overview of state of the art AI/machine learning approaches and tools as well as a deep expertise in working with AI / machine learning models and integrating “alternative data” into these models, preferably already implemented some use cases within Asset Management
- Good knowledge about the AI start-up landscape as well as experience in working closely with start-ups
- Good understanding of state of the art data science approaches and statistical know-how
- Solid knowledge of “data architectures”, including data storage / cleaning / processing and APIs
- Hands-on mentality and ability to create prototypes, e.g. with Python
- Familiarity with translating business requirements into conceptual and technical specifications
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures
- Excellent command of German and English language, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for applicants willing to support our team in Munich on a full time basis with immediate effect.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our entrepreneurial and content-driven team, then please submit your cover letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please contact AllianzAM-HR-DE@allianzam.com.
Reference Code: AAM-6600819-3
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Asset Management GmbH