Workday is looking for Presales Solution Consultants to join our Business Planning Cloud team. This is your chance to demonstrate the product, and the value of, next generation SaaS Business Planning Cloud solutions.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Through interactive pre-sales discovery meetings, you will analyze an organization's current operations and business needs; then develop and present Workday's cutting-edge, Business Planning Cloud solution to deliver unprecedented value.
- Provide expertise, presentations, and demonstrations
- Contribute to the completion of data guides, scripts, and other documentation during each update process
- Lead discovery of customers needs to better tailor the demonstration
- Position and sell the value of the planning solution
- complex Enterprise Software product knowledge
- Provide strategic input to the sales process
- Stay up-to-date and provide feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress for areas of product responsibility
- Continuous learning and grow your knowledge of Workday’s product areas
- Influence product direction based on prospect needs
- Assist marketing with seminars, trade shows, and webinars
- Present at analyst/corporate visits to showcase next-generation Business Planning Cloud solutions
Your experience should also include:
- Extensive domain experience (FP&A, corporate sales, implementation, and/or presales) with enterprise class Financial Planning Application software
- 4-year University Degree or relevant experience
- Degree in Finance/Accounting preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud or competitive CPM solutions preferred
- Unrivaled professional discovery, presentation, communication, and influencing skills to C-Level Executives, interfacing with and selling to the CFO specifically
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and is a strong team player
- Proven ability to develop executive-level messaging / demonstrations to achieve maximum impact
- Self-motivated and able to work with a distributed team
- Language proficiencies: Business fluent in German and English
- Ability to travel 50% (within Europe)