2021 Actuarial Audit Internship Programme, AIA Group Office
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Actuarial Audit internship is from July to December 2021, and the intern will undertake various internal audit related tasks focusing on the Actuarial functions. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the AIA audit approach, methodology and the audit software
- Assist with auditors with documenting the risks, controls and audit test steps for various audit engagements
- Identify actuarial audit issues; articulate the issue and raise potential solutions
- Assist in the compilation of audit reports
- Support the team in conducting research aiming to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and support industry best practice processes
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University graduate or undergraduate in insurance or financial related discipline
- Have a strong command of English and Chinese (reading and writing)
- Demonstrate abilities to problem solve and work independently
- Solid analytical skills and business sense
- Possess the requisite self-confidence required to raise issues and ask questions of peers, supervisors, and other employees
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.