2022 GMI Full Time Analyst Program - Hong Kong
#GENERATIONGMI Global Market Infrastructure Full-Time Analyst Program
BNY Mellon's Global Market Infrastructure (GMI) is comprised of the Markets, Pershing, Treasury Services, Credit Services, and Clearance and Collateral Management businesses and plays a crucial role at the center of global finance. The GMI Full-Time Analyst Program offers high-potential, diverse junior talent with on-the-job learning, skills development, mentoring support, and networking opportunities that align to critical business needs. This program is designed for the recent graduate seeking real-world experience and with a desire to build a unique portfolio of transferable skills in various disciplines which will set them up for a successful career within the financial services industry. Program at a Glance
GMI is at the center of BNY Mellon's provision of sophisticated solutions to our clients and we rely on our highly selective, 24-month talent development program to develop our future leaders. The rotational nature of the program will provide you with the resourcing for successful career development and the capabilities to help drive GMI's business strategy forward. What's in it For You
Our Ideal Candidate
- Dedicated orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum
- Placement in a global cohort of GMI analysts designed to enhance the exchange of ideas and offer fresh perspectives
- Career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, business stakeholders, and a dedicated program manager
- Exposure to a variety of disciplines, including trading, sales, and product
- Access to over 4,000 employees based in more than 20 countries with whom you will have daily interactions with, learning about the needs of clients across various markets and financial conditions
Who We Are
- Intellectually curious with a questioning mindset with a passion for contributing to the future of BNY Mellon
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Aptitude for analytic and quantitative thinking
- Team-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, global working environment
- Consultative, with a client-friendly disposition and strong presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter with digital literacy or curiosity about future of digital in finance
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors
- Current undergraduate student graduating in December 2021 or Spring 2022
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better in the U.S., or equivalent
- Does not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where they apply
At BNY Mellon, we power individuals and institutions to success across the financial world through a comprehensive suite of investment services and investment management solutions. We continue to strive to create differentiated value for our clients, help them build and scale resilient operating models, and better enable them to perform with excellence.
We are proven stewards with scale and among the market leaders in almost every aspect of managing and servicing financial assets, making us vital to the smooth functioning of the world's financial markets. Our broad and unique perspective helps us anticipate future client needs and drive innovation. We also embrace an open and objective ecosystem, engineering the best solutions for our clients by partnering with other financial institutions and tech firms. In this manner, we are able to expand our product portfolio and provide our clients with greater flexibility, quality, transparency and efficiency.
Our enduring ambition is to build the best global team-one that is inclusive of differing perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences, and represents the increasingly varied markets and clients we serve.