As one of our Associates , we'll help you to lay the foundations for a rewarding and challenging career in the capital markets.
From Finance, Listing, Markets, Operations and onto Transformation, our Associates work on a broad range of different areas of the business, ranging from promoting HKEX as an IPO destination, strategically driving business growth, identifying and managing emerging business opportunities, reducing operational risk, improving business processes and strengthen HKEX's international competitiveness and market position.
Join us on our 24 month Graduate Programme where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and work on some of our most exciting projects, and, there will be lots of learning and personal development to setup for your success.
We are looking for young talents, those who are committed, embrace change, think beyond the status quo and are hungry to learn. As one of our Associates, you will:
To join us, you must be:
- Gain insight into Hong Kong financial market infrastructure, operations & products
- Engage in a diverse spectrum of work such as identify, execute and deliver new initiatives
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to implement optimal business and technological solutions
- Participate in divisional and/or cross-divisional projects in shaping, enhancing and reforming Hong Kong's capital markets infrastructure and position
- Rotate across various functions to support HKEX business and operations
- Partner with senior management, staff at all levels, and professionals in the industry
- Fresh graduate in 2023, or recent graduate in the last two years with less than 2 years of work experience following graduation
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or above in any discipline
- On track for, minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.5 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and interest in global financial markets
- Possess strong sense of ownership, excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Open-minded to embrace new challenges, able to learn and adapt quickly
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as a team
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English