AIM Implementation Representative - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Bloomberg Trading Solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and Middle and Back Office operations solutions for both buy-side and sell-side firms. Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
As a key member of the Implementation Team for our growing buy-side OMS business, we’ll trust you to ensure the implementation process pre-sales, post-sales through to solution go-live using your experience in project management and client relationship management. Based in Hong Kong, you will provide critical support coverage for our clients across the Greater China region, and as such a willingness and flexibility to travel will be needed. The suite of product which you will be supporting includes front office, trading, compliance and operations.
You’ll be competent in developing and documenting OMS implementation plans to client needs, and be able to actively identify risks and dependencies throughout the process. You’ll demonstrate credibility and deep product knowledge and a deep understanding of the buy side community, products uses, technology, operational workflow and trading activities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support implementations activities working alongside colleagues in Sales and Account Management
- Maintain documentation throughout implementation and report on status, risks and dependencies for all client facing projects
- Acquire a deep exposure into AIM's offering across Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
- Manage close engagement with clients for a better on-boarding experience
- Work as the product advocate to increase usage post implementation
- Execute strategy to better penetrate our solutions and increase usage by time of go-live
- Demonstrate competency to some aspect of Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
You’ll need to have:
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organisation skills, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- A highly articulate, consultative approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience of running a buy side order management implementation- Excellent Project Management skills. Ideally with a PMP / Prince 2 certification
- Frequent travel to China
If this sounds like you:
Apply. If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/trading-solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.