Assist Team Head in liquidity risk management, interest rate risk management, Asset and Liability management (ALM), and Fund Transfer Pricing management (FTP).
- Monitor and maintain the Bank's Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) within limits by placing money market deals instruction;
- Manage medium to long term of funding by issuing certificate of deposit (CD) and perform internal procedures and liaise with in-house Debt Capital Market (DCM) team;
- Evaluate the Bank's current and future interest rate risk position and analyze alternative strategies to control interest rate risk;
- Prepare written analysis; propose action plans to enhance profit by adjusting the Bank's balance sheet and address structural issues for Asset-Liability Committee (ALCO);
- Coordinate the implementation of asset and liability management strategies with other executives throughout the Bank;
- Maintain the monitoring process to ensure the successful implementation of asset and liability management strategies.
- Participate in related IT system enhancement project;
- Provide coaching to team members internally and maintain close liaison externally with other divisions e.g. Finance, Risk Management, Corporate Banking, Institutional Banking, and Consumer Banking.
Job ID ALM/TRE More Jobs From China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited