The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 48 branches, 42 SupremeGold Centres, and 3 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. Overseas, BEA has established a presence in Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Worldwide, including Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, BEA operates around 130 outlets and employs approximately 8,000 people. We invite you to become part of our team and to pursue a bright and exciting future.
AML Compliance Manager (AML Investigation & Fraud Section) - Financial Crime Compliance Department (Job ID 4136)
Assisting in handling the AML/CFT ongoing monitoring compliance function for the Bank including investigation and analysis of financial transactions to detect and report suspicious transactions to the relevant law enforcement agencies; post-reporting controls matters; transactions monitoring; development and enhancement of AML/CFT process for investigation, controls and tools; advisory support; reporting to and liaison with relevant Hong Kong authorities.
- Review and comment on the Bank's manuals, policies and guidelines from an AML/CFT perspective
- Perform AML/CFT functions on an on-going basis, including on-going transaction monitoring, detection and reporting of suspicious transactions and activities, and assessing AML/CFT-related intelligence (e.g. requests from law enforcement agencies and enquiries from financial institutions)
- Monitor the post-reporting customer risk assessment and customer’s transactions
- Conduct process, control and system reviews for the enhancement of the AML/CFT functions of the Bank
- Assist the Department Head / Section Head in streamlining operation procedures with reference to the respective policy and guidelines
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in financial services industry, preferably from the banking industry in handling anti-money laundering compliance.
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as AHKIB, CPA, etc
- Relevant qualification (e.g. AAMLP) under the ECF on AML/CFT
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=4136&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months