Job Reference # 196687BR
• Primarily responsible to analyse alerts generated by our transaction monitoring system and investigate these alerts thoroughly with reference to client's KYC profile in a timely manner; as well as ensuring significant issues and potential financial crime incidents are escalated to the relevant stakeholders
• Attend to sudden spikes of alerts in the system, maintaining the quality of the investigations and alert closure
• Conduct and document reviews and controls performed on alerts to ensure compliance against regulations and internal policies
• Contribute to the wider team by participating and supporting on tasks related to process improvements or other change initiatives
• Participate actively in ad-hoc activities such as system enhancement testing, sampling of quality assurance test cases as well as maintenance of compliance process manual
• Maintain sound working relationship with peers, management as well as other relevant stakeholders Your team
You'll be working in the AML TM team in Singapore. We're responsible for preventing and managing transaction compliance and risk. As an AML transaction monitoring specialist, you'll play an important role in making sure we create an environment where fraud is difficult to perpetrate and liable to detection at the earliest opportunity in order to protect our clients, assets and services. Your expertise
• Ideally 1 year of relevant experience either within Compliance, regulatory or audit
• Good understanding of the Wealth Management / Private Banking industry is preferred
• Good knowledge of local as well as HKMA/MAS regulatory requirements
• Meticulous and strong analytical skills
• Proactive and efficient team player with a positive mindset
• Hands-on experience using monitoring systems, including Mantas, Actimize or Fortent, SIRON AML is preferred
• Experience interacting with the middle and front offices to minimize and resolve risks
• Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Access
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in banking or a related field certificates is preferred.
• Adaptable and organized with a positive can-do attitude About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.