- Support the product manager to drive mutual fund business and services to meet business targets;
- Conduct on-going support throughout the product life cycle
- Assist to implement measures and ideas to streamline selling process and channel operation to improve sales effectiveness and customer experience;
- Support to organize marketing plans, promotion activities and customer/ staff events;
- Keep abreast of latest market and industry development to upkeep the Bank's market competitiveness in terms of product and customer experience;
- Prepare sales tracking and business analysis for management review;
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned by product manager from time to time.
- University degree holders, preferably major in Finance, Investment or Economics
- Licensed by SFC for regulated activities, Type 1 and Type 4
- Minimum 5 years working experience relating to managing mutual fund business
- Strong knowledge in investment products and regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical and project management skills, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Creative, independent, strongly motivated by achieving quality results, with high level of initiative & energy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Strong PC skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.