APAC Campus Program Manager - ICG, AVP
The APAC Campus Recruitment and Program Management Team is seeking a Regional Program Manager, to join Citi Hong Kong Campus Team. Based in Hong Kong, this strategic role encompasses responsibility of managing the end-to-end life cycle of the campus programs.
This is a key leadership role in our regional team, operationally responsible for leading the Campus Programs across APAC for a selected business area in the Institutional Client Group
Regional Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Analyst & Associate (A&A) Program including, learning, development, performance management and final placement.
If you are passionate about early careers and developing talent, come speak to us. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Planning & Induction
Developing & Managing
- Partner with Business Leaders in determining headcount plans and securing campus program budget for APAC region
- Work with Recruitment Campus Lead and Business Compensation partner in reviewing and administering Program Salary Strategy
- Work with Talent &Learning in determining and rolling out Learning Journey and Access Training
- Partner with business to pre-plan all A&A rotations in line with Business Strategy where applicable.
Year End Performance
- Implement Learning Journey across APAC and create learning and networking opportunities at A&A levels
- Enhance program experience by managing mentorship and buddy programs
- Own and manage relationships with all A&A to ensure success of program; can be via 1:1s, focus groups, adhoc meetings, etc.
- Manage arrangements for regional training and applicable global training by working closely with HRSS for coordinating flights and VISA management
- Review and update program construct and rotations -
- Work with business on A&A rotations while in program
- Provide support in ensuring applicable international assignment for A&A are planned and managed well
- Responsible for retaining program hires during and post-program to further understand and develop the A&A experience
- Fully own the year-end processby partnering with local and regional HRAs and regional Compensation on A&A; conduct final calibration to holistically review ratings of cohort
Skills / Competencies
- Partner with country leads to track and consolidate all new hires - tracking key metrics such as university, diversity, location, profile diversity.
- Leverage workday as a tool to pull data on respective A&A population, ensure diligence and track data regularly; data collection includes, but is not limited to: A&A background, summer analyst experience, rotations, performance ratings, final placement, retention, etc.
- Responsible for tracking post-program data on analyst population including, performance data post-program, moves post-program, retention information, etc. of analysts to further understand trends and ROI
Job Family Group:
- Demonstrable passion for Campusis a must.
- Track record in managing large campus cohorts,developing learningpathways and managing rotational programs.
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability - Proven capability to identify business trends and opportunities using data and technology
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Human Resources and Campus Recruitment & Program Management
- Strong client focus - able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence. Demonstrated track record in partnering with senior leaders in the development and implementation of HR / talent strategies.
- Results orientation - works through defined goals, metrics and actionable plans to achieve desired outcomes; has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Communication - ability to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles and strong influence, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Accountability - assumes ownership for achieving results and collective goals.
- Teamwork - acts as a catalyst for formulating a collaborative environment to achieve a common purpose across cross functional teams
- Change orientation - works effectively while maintaining positive outlook in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Proven track record in supporting organizational transformation and change initiatives.
- Flexibility for travel and to work some early morning and evening hours as needed during peak seasons
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting