APAC Energy Securities Research Analyst (Hong Kong)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Assisting with the coverage of the APAC Energy sector and related transitioning themes, through analysis of industry macro trends and company financials.
Your collaboration across sector and macro teams in producing commercial, investment-relevant insights for our clients be key. You will also have responsibilities in reviewing and analyzing business and trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather, synthesize and interpret data on the sector and relevant listed and unlisted companies within. As well as building, maintaining and updating industry databases, along with detailed financial models for earnings forecasts and valuations.
Equally you will have responsibilities in preprinting and publishing thought-provoking, relevant research reports and providing timely updates for the firm's sales force and institutional clients. Whilst interacting and engaging with institutional clients and facilitating access to senior management of coverage companies. Your future colleagues
You being part of the global Securities Research offering (within the Sustainability, Research & Investment Solutions division), having responsibilities on our market leading Research business. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
- 4+ years relevant research experiences in a sell side or buy side institution, having covered the Energy sector in the APAC region.
- Experience in economic modelling and valuation or accounting of assets be preferred.
- A good understanding of equity markets, experience in mastering industry coverage quickly, with skills in fundamental financial analysis and valuation as well as ability to generate strong investment ideas.
- Completed qualifications such as Chartered Accountant/Chartered Financial Analyst/Actuarial preferable, but not essential.
- Outstanding commercial acumen, communication, presentation, verbal and strong written skills in English, with Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese advantageous.
- A strong analytical mind, numerical, accounting, excel skills and being intellectually curious, a self-starter, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Being able to work in Hong Kong as part of a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.