A global financial software provider has instructed Ethos BeathChapman on the search for their APAC Head of Inside Sales
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with the global head of inside sales and APAC head of sales to build the firms inside sales function for the firms fastest growing region.
As an experienced Digital Sales Director your key deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop a performance management culture and governance model to ensure targets are consistently hit.
- Have experience managing junior managers with the ability to enhance and develop their skillsets.
- Ensure Digital Sales Reps are supported in hitting their goals and continually growing at Finastra through mentoring, coaching and performance management.
- Work closely with the product team to understand what solutions are in the roadmap for either the BDR team to build pipeline or for the Digital Sales Reps to sell.
- Tightly align with marketing to ensure demand generation is targeted and insight is fed back accordingly in order to continually enhance our ‘go to market’ and to improve the level of inbound enquiries.
- Ensure resource coverage is managed effectively through forward planning.
- Consistently review systems and tools with sales operations and relevant stakeholders to ensure we are running an optimized business at all times.
- Educated to degree standard
- 5-7 years’ people management experience in an inside sales environment
- Experience of managing sales and marketing led campaigns
- Software or Financial Services experience desired but not necessary
- Experience of managing junior managers
- Experience of ‘closing deals’
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
- Basic mentoring, coaching, performance management abilities
- Ability to train team members and measure application of training
- Outstanding organizational and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, global environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high level attention to detail
- Innovative thought processes and approach to work
- Pro-active self-starter with analytical / problem solving skills
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502