APAC Managed Acceleration Lead, Executive Director
As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you'll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As the APAC Managed Acceleration Lead, you will help to drive the Modern Engineering Practices program whilst creating solutions that improve our quality, speed, resiliency and scalability of our technology stack. Your deep knowledge of SDLC, tool chains, design, test, and development practices will help your Tech Centre(s) drive improvements across all lines of business and technology groups. You will be leading a team that will collaborate and influence across all software development groups in the Tech Centres - resolving technical challenges, running deep dive sessions and educational workshops to help drive towards our target state.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years of relevant software engineering experience
- Mastery of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expertise in CI/CD, Automated Testing, Agile and fostering a DevOps culture
- Deep understanding of industry wide modern technology strategies, best practices and toolsets
- Command of architecture, design, and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Experience working in an enterprise function and delivering across business functions
- Expertise working in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture and has experience building and developing software engineering teams
- Strong influencer and communicator, with the ability to influence and partner with large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Fast learner, passionate in learning and applying new technologies
- Ability to drive data driven outcome-oriented approach to tackling delinquencies
- Certifications on Cloud, AI/ML, Big Data is an advantage