APAC Platform Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse mission is to build the most admired Entrepreneurial Bank in APAC supporting our management in developing and implementing value-creating strategies and initiatives. You can expect a diverse range of challenging tasks and responsibilities, firmly embedded in the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact to the bank.
The APAC Platform team is a division wide team with business ownership for the strategy of platform to platform delivery, and accountability for end to end implementation thus providing overall quality of outcome to the business.
We currently seek an extraordinary individual to support the head of APAC Platform on the refinement of platform strategy and key strategic and pivotal initiatives to meet various regional and global management expectations. In addition, this role will also assist the Chief of Staff for APAC Platform on Platform admin matters.
- Actively involve in supporting the head of Platform on the development of the APAC Platform strategy
- Assist the Platform management team in drawing plans to achieve the platform strategy
- Coordinate and support the Platform management team in producing management materials
- Help facilitate the management of information and communication that are essential to the operation of the APAC Platform team
- Ensure the documentation produced for management reporting are in accordance with CS standards
- Drive the standardisation and consistency of management reporting documentation
- Support the platform leads on any external communications through better control of content management
- Assist the team by providing day to day administrative tasks
- University degree with minimum 2~5 years' experience in a role with similar responsibilities preferable in credible Management Consulting firm, or Business Management at a similar financial institution
- Strong communication skills in writing, verbally as well as visually through presentations and analysis
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently and exercise independent judgement and discretion when handling confidential matters
- A good teammate with strong influencing and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively within the team, with cross functional teams and with senior management
- Proficient in PowerPoint and good articulation of content transformation for management presentations
- Detailed orientated and strong organisational skills, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in English language and having Mandarin language capability is a plus as you will liaise with Chinese speaking clients and teams globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.