Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. Responsibilities
- Prepare and review the HKMA Banking Returns and deliverables
- Participate into banking return automation and various system enhancement projects
- Handle new regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. large exposure and new Pillar 3 disclosures).
- Perform assessment on the regulatory reporting treatment for current / new products and business
- Manage internal and external audits and review
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Possess minimum 3 years' relevant experience in Regulatory reporting or financial reporting
- Experience in FI is preferred
- Good knowledge on financial control framework for banks
- Good writing skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy and drive for process efficiency
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.