Our client, a US Investment Bank, is looking for a candidate to join their Credit Structuring team in HK.
- Structure Credit Linked Notes, SPV repacks as well as Levered Notes in both primary and secondary market.
- Liaised with market and credit risk for all new issuance's and ongoing risks.
- Developed automated pricing tools to increase CLN volumes and help offset set desk's risks.
- Partner with salesforce to engage and educate clients with regards to the Structured Credit offerings.
- Fluent English (Mandarin is a plus but not required).
- Experience as a Structuring, Credit/Cross-Asset (min 2 years of direct experience).
*Due to the competitive nature of the role, only relevant candidates will be contacted.