Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to corporate and institutional clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Responsibilities
- Responsible to drive the cash management and trade finance portfolio to deliver the revenue targets and KPIs to meet the overall GTS business objectives, especially cash management.
- Align with the respective RMs on the overall account plan and customer segment targets
- Work with the Relationship Managers, GTS Product, GTS Implementation, T&O and relevant stakeholders to deliver the agreed solutions.
- Achieve agreed revenue by proactively generating new deals, conducting needs analysis, developing customer-focused sales presentations, delivering differentiated solutions and conducting sales pitches
- Assist in executing sales strategies of cash management and trade finance products and services for the designated customer and prospect base
- Manage post-sales implementation and service delivery, and handle related customer issues to enhance customer experience
- As a GTS solution specialist to structure complex treasury management solution (digital cash management and trade finance) to address client requirements
- Be conversant with the current trends and development in the respective markets to anchor C-suite level dialogues with GTS specific insight
- Assess all deal values accurately, balancing the need to generate positive economic profit against the deliverables
- Provide appropriate reports to track sales and revenue growth
- Connect the team to support the overall strategic direction and ensure execution against set objectives
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of trade finance and cash management products on market segments either on large local/multinational corporations or institutional clients
- Familiar with China and Hong Kong treasury markets, supply chain finance / payment platforms and digital channels, proven ability to build quality relationships with stakeholders to create business opportunities
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Excellent communication, presentation and consultative solutioning skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, able to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua will be an advantage.
- Less experienced but high potential candidates would be considered for AVP/Senior Associate