DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Meet monthly budget targets for FX related investments
- Timely monitoring and updates on the performance of existing FX holdings to help our RMs ensure that their clients investment expectations and goals are on track
- Providing market intelligence and competitive analysis and recommendations on new investment opportunities to ensure a balance plate of managed FX product offered.
- Helping the RMs to enhance the level of their advisory service by delivering the quality investment solutions to their clients
- Provision of investment services in Wealth Management to maximize the returns of clients and profitability of the Bank
- Maintain consistently professional and high quality services of the Investment Unit
- Ensure full compliance with the Bank's policy, standards, guidelines and procedures; and the code and ordinance laid down by the Government and the regulatory authorities, particularly those applicable to the course of selling
- At least 6 years of relevant FX sales experience in FX Industry or a similar position in an established Financial Institution
- University degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields.
- Good understanding of FX industry, i.e. regulatory, business need etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- With teamwork spirit
- Understand portfolio management
- Able to analyze FX product and do product selections
- Well verse with standard platforms and analytical tools used i.e. Reuters, Bloomberg,
- Familiar with standard computer software programs
- Good spoken and written English, Mandarin preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.