Assisting in the preparation and implementation of credit policies and operating guidelines to ensure adequate control is performed;
AVP, Credit Risk Management, Brokerage
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of credit policies and operating guidelines to ensure adequate control is performed;
- Collaborate with relationship manager to prepare credit analysis for management approval;
- Perform margin ratio review for securities and annual review for client limits;
- Supervise the daily margin call, risk control and reporting; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Banking & Finance, Economics, Law, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or related disciplines.
- Sound knowledge of credit control and monitoring with minimum 5 year relevant experience
- Effective organizing and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good command of English & Chinese, proficiency in written Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and fluent Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Strong data analytical skills with Microsoft Excel, VBA, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.