As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities:
- Leading a collaborative design & experience process from conception to budget pitching and to launch,
- NOT limited to frontend customer journey designs, but also end to end customer to employee journeys, (e.g. customers O2O experience, staff experience, efficiency and time/cost saving opportunities)
- Work together with product managers and tech leads to build innovative solutions and to identify technology to business use cases/ journeys and create roadmaps.
- Develop storyboards, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies- Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts or observations
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced agile environment.
- Run design thinking workshops to enlighten and uplift the overall department innovation and design thinking standard
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to professionally articulate design choices.
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively with stakeholders and develop compelling proposals, reports, and presentations
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in APP design industry, preferably sizeable companies
- Experience working, driving agile digital projects
- Strong understanding in Consumer Banking business and wealth products & sales process (is not a must, would be preferred)
- Experience working with product design tools like Figma, Sketch, Whimsical, or similar
- Creative thinking, innate curiosity, and strong desire to drive, deliver and contribute innovative ideas that will grow the business and deliver value
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Solid problem-solving skills with ability to consider alternative and lateral solutions, with the ability to anticipate challenges
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.