Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Objective
The role is responsible for leading the team to enable launching of business initiatives including the roll out of marketing campaigns and client service application, the launch of new digital adoption initiatives, and coordinate with internal stakeholders in Customer Centre and business units to provide a seamless delivery of customer service. S/he will ensure that all details pertaining the flow of services are maintained on an ongoing basis, to meet or exceed expectations of both internal and external stakeholders
S/he is responsible for driving new strategic initiatives and activities in which the Customer Center will execute and implement. Initiate any ideas and support in Customer Centre to drive and deliver "design-for-no-call" strategy by digital channels migration initiatives, support CC owned system's enhancement / project and to provide the system and application parameter configuration in Consumer Banking Operations.
The candidate will also be required to oversee "Help & Support" website content as well as chatbot intents, as well as support liaison and relationship maintenance with various Customer Center internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to Regional Team, Product Team, Compliance Team and System Support Team to enhance both Customer's and the Center's journey from a Service model to Service-Sales Model at optimal efficiency. Key Accountabilities
- Analyze the data to identify opportunities to address the service digitalization, client service and demand management.
- Manage content on digital channels, e.g. Help & Support webpage and Chatbot.
- To maintain and track with the critical systems used in CC, ensure contents in IVR, H&S and Chatbot are aligned.
- Work with stakeholders to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, ability to share and constantly learn new technology and creative ideas of client service and content management to Customer Center.
- Identify opportunities to convert service interactions into cross-buy opportunities.
- Support & manage local & regional digital adoption initiatives, operating processes development & re-engineering, productivity improvement program and production support.
- Design and provide business consultancy & suggestions for improvements of productivity by reviewing end-to-end process.
- Understand and work fully followed by the approved operational procedure/workflow and comply with the required guidelines and measures of Control & Compliance
- Coordinate and manage marketing program/campaign of the banking products among key stakeholders (Call Centre Ops, CBG business, Customer Experience and Tech team).
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in banking, credit card, call center industry and operation workflow development, with thorough understanding on respective practices and regulations.
- University graduate preferred
- Good multi-tasking skills with strong project management capability
- Initiative, positive, able to work independently & highly motivated
- Good people management, leadership, interpersonal, communication, listening and negotiation skill
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Result-and customer-oriented
- Mature and positive character with strong leadership skill and ability in interacting different level and behavior of staff
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Sound knowledge in consumer banking / credit card products; operations and regulations
- Good understanding on call center systems and MIS reporting tools
- Knowledge of IVR, Chatbot and PABX system is preferred
- Familiar / Experience with digital apps, chatbot
- Process transformation experience will be a bonus
- Good understanding of webpage programming skills, e.g. HTML is a must
- Good hand-on experience in making presentation deck
Candidates with less experience will be considered for more junior roles. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.