This is an excellent opportunity for investment banker or in-house corporate development specialist to join one of the global crypto currency firm to support the assessment and execution of a variety of strategic transactions across Asia region for business expansion and new market development.
- Identifying strategically important transaction opportunities for the group in Asia for business expansion and new market development including M&A, partnerships and joint ventures
- Support the development and assessment of these transactions including rationale, business case, valuation and financial models, structuring, bid strategies, presentations and approval materials to facilitate decision making process
- Review and prepare external transaction materials such as management meeting materials; transaction documentations as well as bid letters
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative analyses and researches in relation to industry and competitor performance
- Support other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree with MBA or CFA preferred
- With 3+ years of experience from investment banking TMT/Fintech team or 6 plus years of experience from transaction advisory background with previous transaction experience in TMT/ Fintech preferred
- Strong analytical, valuation and corporate finance skills
- Past experience running large scale strategic projects that involve multiple countries is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English is a must
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role AVP, M&A and Strategic Investment, Global Digital Asset. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.