The Marketing Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product and Segment Managers to execute marketing campaigns to meet sales and financial business objectives through marketing programs that cross sell banking relationships into the the Citi Consumer Lines of Business. This role will work closely with our key partners such as Legal, Compliance, Decision Management, Finance and Channel execution teams.
- Execute marketing programs to grow the franchise while achieving business goals across branches, online and phones and across key target segments.
- Meet deliverables addressing: elements of the program, product profit and loss P&L, end-to-end and operational readiness, uniform key analytics and metrics to support existing customer marketing programs.
- Partner with product and segment managers on marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including marketing brief process; offer fulfillment, internal communications to the field.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and audit report.
- Manage program fulfillment and offer management including client inquiries regarding promos or campaign fulfillment.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience in program management. Experience in retail banking and/or credit cards businesses.
- 5-8 years' experience
- Proven analytical, project and process management skills • Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time • Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with ability to interact appropriately with people across different functions and multiple levels across organization
- Excellent digital marketing competence across search, display, paid media and measurement.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Generalist Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting