Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities:
- Assist team head to supervise the team and ensuring an efficient, effective and accurate execution of the required services provided
- Develop and continuously review, streamline, and improve efficiency of daily operations of the teams, reduce processing turnaround time, maintain high quality of work delivered and ensure proper control functions to avoid any possible gaps / risks with proper & prompt escalation
- Review operations manual and ensure manual is updated with changes in process and guidelines over time
- Support business growth and deliver credit control functions in compliance with various policies/ guidelines
- Manage key initiatives and projects for new products/systems to enhance the working environment and operating procedures
- Communicate with staff members clearly and effectively of any/ new change in policies/ guidelines about internal control standards and external statutory regulations ensuring no lapses
- Lead the team to participate in UAT on various system enhancements
- Provide mentorship, coaching and continue upskilling team members with change mindset
- Manage staff resources effectively, constantly review, appraise and reward staff according to their performance to reduce staff turnover
- Manage working relationships with internal stakeholders and external service providers
- As a senior checker, review and approve the creation / maintenance / deletion of limit & collateral data in credit and relevant operation systems and perform quality checking to ensure data accuracy for downstream data reporting.
- Undertake other adhoc tasks As assigned by manager or supervisor from time to time
- University graduate in Business, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or other related disciplines.
- 8 years of relevant experience in reputable banks
- Sound knowledge in credit products, including trade, treasury and loan products
- Good knowledge on credit and/or regulatory requirements
- Good management skill to effectively monitor the daily works and to assure service lead time being met
- Ability to lead the team by coaching, guiding and motivating team members
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Basic understanding of data structure, system infrastructure and application functionalities, including upstream / downstream implications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.