AVP, Treasures Private Client Relationship Manager, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management (International Desk)
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Acquire new affluent customers and solicit business opportunities through proactive cross-selling, referrals and personal business connections
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-focused solutions to exceed customer expectations and increase the share of customers' wallets
- Align actions to customer needs, identify customer needs through financial need analysis / investment profile review, and offer differentiated solutions of banking and wealth management products / services in line with customers' changing profile and needs
- Achieve assigned sales and business targets, and maximize contributions to the revenue of DBS International Treasures Private Client
- Increase product utilization and penetration by proactively updating customers on the latest product / market information and their account status
- Good exposure in International or Greater China market is a must
- Excellent connections in the respective private banking market
- At least 5 years' sales experience in consumer banking, preferably with specialization in the affluent/private banking segment.
- Consistent and proven sales track record in wealth management products.
- Excellent listening skills, with an inquisitive mind
- Strong ability to influence
- Self-drive and highly ambitious
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Other competencies in accordance to rank and role based on competency matrix
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.