AVP, User Experience Design, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
We are a big company with a lot of stakeholders and we are shifting to agile development. So whether you need to conduct usability research or workshop with stakeholders to redefine the problem statement, you'll be doing a fair amount of planning and prioritising each week.
· Not everything has to be tested. You will identify when research is required and when best practices are the way to go. And you will help us communicate that to our stakeholders.
· You will do the groundwork: qualitative and quantitative research. We've done some interesting stuff: diary study (we got people to log all their payments and write about each), Ethnography (observe how small merchants are coping with digital payments) and others. In short, we love to experiment and hope you will join in.
· Once you've done the research, you'll create sharp and concise reports full of actionable findings. Your reports will be things of beauty that will inspire your colleagues to truly start seeing through the eyes of our customers.
· UX is a pretty established discipline here at DBS (thanks to one person especially), but we can always use help to evangelise the importance of good UX Research, and how, just because it has the word 'research' in it, it doesn't take months! Requirements
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Have hands-on involvement with an end-to-end research process.
- People who are organised, methodical and analytical are very good at this.
- Solid experience in working knowledge of data-logging tools such as Morae and Tobii, etc.
- An eloquent public speaker and an accomplished report-writer.
- An empathic human being with interest in psychology, anthropology, human-computer interaction, cognitive science and business.
- Have experience in the fintech industry or have some design experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.